**During October (Breast Cancer Awareness Month), we will be sending double donations for each purchase of this set!**
The original – in pink with pastel needles! This compact set raises funds for breast cancer research with $5 going directly to the research lab. Like it’s blue counterpoint, this kit offers convenience, great value, and an extensive range of knitting possibilities. Easy to organize, with a place for everything…but everything in its place only if you’re not working on five projects at once!
This set includes:
- Ten knitting needle sizes, US5/3.75mm to 15/10mm.
- Six cord: 5” 9” 12” 14” 16” 19” (13, 23, 30, 36, 41 and 48 cm).
- Four end buttons to turn any cord into a stitch holder or to use as an end cap for a straight, flexible needle.
- Two extenders for cord-to-cord connections.
- Hard-shelled case that holds everything perfectly in place!
Case dimensions (closed): 7” x 8 ½” x 1” (18 x 21 x 2.5cm)
Needles are 4”(10cm) long for US5-10 ½ and 4.5”(11cm) for US11-15.