Denise2Go, Knit for a Cure (10 needle pairs): The same great contents as the original pink hard-shelled set, but in an extremely portable and colorful cotton case! This compact set raises funds for breast cancer research with $5 going directly to the research lab.
Each set includes:
- Ten knitting needle sizes, US5/3.75mm to 15/10mm.
- Six cords: 5" 9" 12" 14" 16" 19" (13, 23, 30, 36, 41 and 48 cm).
- Four end buttons to turn any cord into a stitch holder or to use as an end cap for a straight, flexible needle.
- Two extenders for cord-to-cord connections.
- Locally sewn cotton case.
**For 2015, all donations are going through Cast-Off Chemo!, an industry-wide initiative to support breast cancer research for a technique that replaces chemotherapy with a more targeted and significantly more gentle treatment. Together we can fund the cure!**
Case dimensions (closed): 3" x 5.25" x 2.5"
Needles are 4”(10cm) long for US5-10 ½ and 4.5”(11cm) for US11-15.