It’s portable. It’s pretty. It’s petite. It packs lots of knitting potential – all in the palm of your hand! The stylish case is hand-sewn in the US from 100% cotton designer fabrics. Available in seven patterns. The Pink Bouquet version raises funds for breast cancer research.
Each "small" size 2Go includes:
- Six pairs of knitting needles (US5/3.75mm to 10/6mm) in spring green, pink, and lavender.
- One G6/4mm crochet hook in pink.
- Three color-coordinated cords: 14” 16” 19” (36, 41 and 48 cm).
- Two end buttons to turn any cord into a stitch holder or to use as an end cap for a straight, flexible needle.
- One extender for cord-to-cord connections.
- Hand-sewn cotton case.
Donate to the Pink Project without buying pink! Find out more about the project here or do a donation without purchase here.