Tunisian crochet heaven - now in pastels to raise funds for breast cancer research through our Pink Project! This compact set offers convenience, great value, and an extensive range of crochet possibilities. Hooks can be used for standard crochet, Tunisian crochet, plus lots of knitting applications. Purchase of additional hooks in your favorite sizes to use for double-ended crochet. Completely interchangeable with Denise knitting needles, making it possible to add knitting to your crochet or crochet to your knitting. Easy to organize, with a place for everything…but everything in its place only if you’re not working on multiple projects at once!
This set includes:
- 12 pastel hooks, one each in sizes F5/3.75mm to 19/15mm
- 7 pink cords: 2 each 3” and 5" (8 and 13cm) 1 each 9", 12" and 16" (23, 30, 41 cm)
- Four end buttons to turn any cord into a Tunisian/Afghan hook or stitch holder.
- Two extenders for cord-to-cord connections.
- Hard-shelled case that holds everything perfectly in place!
Case dimensions (closed): 7” x 8 ½” x 1” (18 x 21 x 2.5cm)
Hooks are 4 5/8” long. To use as a standard crochet hook, attach a 3” cord to extend the hook length.
Each purchase sends a $5 donation to the research lab. Find out more about the project here or do a donation without purchase here.