It’s portable. It’s pretty. It’s petite. It packs lots of knitting potential – all in the palm of your hand! And now it's available in Brights! The stylish case is hand-sewn in the US from 100% cotton designer fabrics. This limited edition Denise2Go set raises funds for the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, the most successful orphan-elephant rescue and rehabilitation program in the world and one of the pioneering conservation organizations for wildlife and habitat protection in East Africa. For each sale, we send a $2 donation to the Trust.
Each "medium" size 2Go includes:
- Four pairs of knitting needles (US10.5/6.5mm to 15/10mm).
- One J10/6mm crochet hook.
- Three red cords: 14" 16" 19" (36, 41 and 48 cm).
- Two end buttons to turn any cord into a stitch holder or to use as an end cap for a straight, flexible needle.
- One extender for cord-to-cord connections.
- Hand-sewn cotton case.